Friday, October 16, 2015

Sleep deprivation enrages me in ways I can't describe

I'm on an amtrak train halfway back home from my first residency interview,  and there's a dumbass behind me having the most inane phone conversation I've ever been subjected to. It's almost midnight and no one else on the cart is talking, which means that I cannot tune out his insipid commentary on the quality of cutscenes in some Xbox game.

I'm not sure how many hours I've slept in the last forty-eight hours,  but it hasn't been enough to keep me from praying that this imbecile chokes on his own spit so I can get a moment of blessed quiet.

Doesn't this idiot know of text messaging?

I'm am very close to using the kind of language I told myself would be too vulgar and unprofessional for the blog I want.

Oh my God, it's a dumb college student talking about cramming techniques for tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment