Saturday, October 15, 2016

Back to Final Fantasy because I guess I don't love myself

Not when it comes to this franchise. These last two weeks, I've been ruining my recent decimation of my credit card debt by setting up what I'm calling a home entertainment system. By which I mean, I bought myself a Roku TV and a PS4:

Yes, they're both on a couch
By the way, that couch is part of this number I got at IKEA. It's supposed to be attached to the couch where I sit all the time, but my mother (who claims to be a weak old women) ripped it off its hinges. It's now the world's crappiest stand. Anyway, I already pre-ordered the premium edition of Persona 5 at Amazon. They're promising an artbook, and probably a soundtrack, but I mostly want that book bag. Since Atlus' shameless lunge for my money, Persona Q, turned out to be awesome, my expectations for Persona 5 are off the charts.

Square Enix, on the other hand. . .

But I still pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV because See Title of this Blog Post. I should be boycotting this franchise as a response to Lightning's character assassination alone, but nostalgia is one hell of a drug. I guess. I can't even stick to a principled refusal to play the Fava-whatever-pseudo-title-crystallleses. Today, I got myself a copy of Final Fantasy Type-0.

So far, leader-looking fellow in the center of the poster has shed a single manly tear because another guy called Izana died on his chocobo, in the middle of a futuristic siege on a old-timey town

So far, all I can report is that the game is hard. Or that I've gotten pretty crappy at them. Updates as I continue. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment